Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Last week in preschool #3

Monday:
We matched the alphabet cards I picked up from Target.  I keep trying to do new things, but she really loves matching the cards, so I figure we'll keep doing it! She's really getting good at identifying the "baby" letters! Thought about taking a picture, but it would pretty much be the same as last week's pictures!

Tuesday:
Writing practice - I wrote numbers 1-10 on a paper and had her trace over them with a highlighter.  On another sheet of paper, I wrote her name, brother's name, mommy and daddy.  Then she traced those too.  In hindsight, this was probably a little too much, as she told me, "this is very hard work, can you help me?"  But she still did pretty well! 
Wednesday: too busy - we didn't get to preschool today
Thursday - busy and mommy had a headache.  I counted Word World on PBS as our preschool
Friday: More with the alphabet matching cards! She asks to do these everyday!! This time I got out all the letters (5 at a time) and had her match the mommies and babies. She did really great! As we do it, we sing the song from Letter Factory, (to tune of Farmer in the Dell) "the B says "buh" the B says "buh" every letter makes a sound, the B says, "buh".  

No comments: