Saturday, October 17, 2009

Homemade Halloween

I made a few things to add to my Halloween decor this year. I have several other crafts started... I'm starting to think they'll be for next year. :)
$1 frame from Michael's, spray painted black. Glue a few chipboard stickers (from the Target dollar spot) and add some paper and another sticker (also from Target) as the "picture.

My husband has this little crockpot that I thought looked like a cauldron. So I added some green foil shreds, eyeball candy, skeleton hands (all from the dollar store!). I think next year I'll add a little sign to the pot. Here's a view from the top.

My favorite, though the picture didn't turn out. Some little orange pails from Target dollar spot (2 for $1) that I used a sharpie to draw faces on. Add some foil shreds that I had left over.
Simple, easy and cheap. I like it!

No comments: