Thursday, July 8, 2010

Latest projects

Lately I've been giving my sewing machine a good workout with:
  • blocks for my block of the month class at a local quilt shop. I love going to this class! I love spending the morning with my mom and looking at all the fabric.  And I love pretending I understand all the terms everybody uses!


  • Working on ornaments for my tree this year.  I've made good progress in getting the background stars cut, most of the pieces traced and cut out of the fusible web.  Still need to fuse to fabric, cut them out again, then piece together on the star.  Think I can finish by November?
  • An awesome project for a friend who just had a baby which I can't share yet, because I haven't sent it yet and she may read this!
  • Happy thoughts about the project I bought the last time I went to the quilt shop....guess what I'm making!

1 comment:

colleensewnsew said...

I love going with you. You are learning to be a great quilter!